Integrated design and construction support for energy facilities and engineering infrastructure, including electric grid facilities of low, medium, high and high voltage classes (0.4-35 kV, 110- 750 kV, KL, VL, PS)
– Development of technical and technological solutions for providing, analyzing business processes for the supply of equipment, maintenance of electrical equipment;
– Classification of electrical equipment, network energy facilities of capital construction, linear structures subject to digital identification (marking);
– cable lines 0.4-35 kV, 110-330 kV, including a set of technological protections and monitoring;
– overhead lines 0.4-35 kV, 110-750 kV, including a set of technological protections and monitoring;
– network structures of 0.4-35 kV, 110-750 kV, including outdoor switchgear, indoor switchgear, switchgear, converter and rectifier devices, current-limiting reactors, power transformers and current transformers, etc .;
– boiler rooms;
– power plants (diesel, gas turbine, gas piston);
– treatment facilities;
– water intake facilities and onshore booster pumps.
– general technical solutions for the implementation of projects for new construction, reconstruction of energy facilities and determination of technical and economic indicators of the project;
– projects of relay protection, automation and metering (voltage class 0.4-35 kV, 110-750 kV);
– projects of supervisory control and tele mechanics (voltage class 0.4-35 kV, 110-750 kV);
– measures for electromagnetic compatibility of the main electrical equipment;
– environmental documentation, including those related to the use of water bodies.